Rada improves timed-flow taps and showers
Published: 02 February, 2012
To help meet increasingly stringent rules for the use of energy and water consumption, Rada has brought out an improved range of timed-flow controls. Every product in the range has undergone a rigorous 250 000 on/off test cycle. Ease of maintenance is guaranteed with an all-in-one cartridge.
Each model enables flow rate to be adjusted to meet various requirements for water and energy consumption, such as those laid out in BREEAM.
The range includes taps and shower controls ranging from simple styles and robust designs to elegant designs for upmarket installations.For more information on this story, click here: February 2012, 114
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show