Common flue system for multiple Rinnai water heaters
Published: 04 April, 2012
Rinnaiís common-flue system for its commercial water-heating solutions will streamline the installation of its condensing continuous-flow gas-fired water heaters and make the process significantly more cost effective. The system eliminates the need for individual flue terminations on modular banks of water heaters and commercial buffer systems.
The system can cater for up to 10 appliances with a single flue termination.
The common flue will, for example, make installing banks of units such as the fully modulating 56 kW HDC1500i simple and quick. These units are frequently installed in a manifold arrangement.For more information on this story, click here: April 2012, 174
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show