Trane develops online HVAC portal
Published: 03 May, 2012
An online portal from Trane enables specifying engineers and consultants to easily research and design HVAC systems that best meet the needs of their clients. Research carried out as part of its preparation shows that engineers have clearly defined processes and that they need information and tools that support their decision making during each stage.
The site has an HVAC product-selection tool that helps engineers and consultants quickly and easily select equipment to complete the design of their HVAC systems. The selections can be added to a personalised shortlist that can be e-mailed, along with key technical information.
The portal also offers one-stop access to information on Trane systems, solutions and sustainable innovations — including technical specifications.
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show