Inviron retains Suffolk Council M&E contract
Published: 06 August, 2012
Suffolk County Council has renewed its contract with Inviron for the M&E maintenance covering over 550 local-authority building in the southern and western areas of the county. The contract was won in competitive tender and includes the council’s headquarters in Ipswich, Endeavour House (pictured), schools, libraries and residential care homes.
The Inviron team will continue to maintain M&E services through a rigorous programme of planned preventive and reactive maintenance. The contract now also includes reactive building-fabric repairs.
Nigel Stopworth, general manager with Inviron, said, ‘We have worked with Suffolk County Council for over 10 years, and I believe we were awarded this contract due to the high levels of quality and performance we have always delivered, our competitively priced tender and the commitment and passion that our team has shown.
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show