Published: 03 December, 2012
MHS Boilers offers two ranges of solar-hot-water cylinders with capacities from 215 to 3000 l. Made from Duplex stainless steel for corrosion resistance, these unvented cylinders are fully compatible with the company’s solar-thermal flat-plate and vacuum-tube collectors.
There are three cylinders in the Inox-Solar Twin range with capacities from 215 to 305 l. They are tested to 15 bar and do not require an anode. An immersion heater is pre-fitted. These cylinders have a 25-year warranty, with all other components guaranteed for two years.
Inox-Maxi commercial cylinders (pictured) and hot-water buffer storage vessels have capacities from 45 0 to 3000 l. They have solar-coil surface areas of up to 10 m2 and can accommodate solar-collector fields of up to 50 m2. These cylinders do not require sacrificial anodes and do not have powered active protection systems. The body has a conditional 5-year warranty; all other components are guaranteed for a year.
MHS can also produce bespoke cylinders tailored to a project’s specific requirements.For more information on this story, click here: Dec 2012, 181
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show