Airedale launches new web site
Published: 01 August, 2013
Airedale International Air Conditioning has developed a new web site. One of the company’s strengths is the depth and breadth of its range, and the new web site has been designed to provide customers and international business partners (the company exports to over 60 countries and has factories in three continents) with a wider range of tools and resources as a basis for more informed product selection.
The site includes a product-configurator tool that enables customers to select and compare up to three models at a time. The results are displayed in a table that can be printed for reference.
Product pages have also been redesigned — making it easier to access sales and technical information, images and video.
Other improvements include simplified navigation and search tools, full compatibility with the latest generation of mobile devices and integration with Airedale’s social media channels on Twitter, Linkedin and YouTube, which are becoming increasingly popular.
Registered customers will be able to access subscriber-only content.
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show