Potterton Commercial adds to Sirius range
Published: 03 October, 2013
Sirius Two WH wall-hung condensing boilers from Potterton Commercial offer outputs from 50 to 110 kW and a 9:1 turndown ratio. Height and depth have both been reduced, as has the case width (from 600 to 450 mm). Some models are 25 kg lighter than before. Gross efficiency is 94% with a ∆T of 50 K.
Modular frames and accessories for cascade management enable high outputs to be achieved in a confined space.
An outside weather sensor is standard with every boiler. Siemens controls can provide multi-boiler cascade management (standard), multi-zone management and control of DHW. Also supplied as standard is control for modulating pumps. These boilers can be fully integrated into a BMS.For more information on this story, click here: Oct 2013, 167
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show