Published: 05 March, 2014
Marshall-Tufflex has produced literature explaining how its Sinergy sub-metering works and what it delivers to clients — from identifying excessive energy use to establishing trends (weekly, seasonal, operations etc.) to reducing energy costs through improved efficiency and determining future energy use/site capacity.
The company offers portable, fixed and bespoke solutions that have saved customers hundreds of thousands of pounds. One example is a manufacturer client recouping £65 000 in overpaid electricity charges thanks to Sinergy identifying a billing error.
The brochure can be obtained from the link below.
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show