A year of progress for Progression Technical Recruitment
Published: 02 May, 2004
Progression Technical Recruitment, specialist in M&E and building-services recruiting, has reported a first year of successful trading.
Directors Karl Smith and Lee James Morris launched Progression in May 2003 following over 15 years’ successful experience in M&E recruitment. Karl Smith says, ‘We provide an honest, refreshing and quality-led approach and work hard to find our clients the right people and our candidates the right job. Having worked in M&E recruitment for some time, we offer clients longevity and an excellent understanding of their staffing needs.
Progression offers a UK-wide service but operates mainly throughout Central and Northern England.
Tel. 0121 237 6065
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show