Hitachi improves Utopia range of IVX splits
Published: 08 May, 2014
Hitachi Air Conditioning Europe’s latest generation of Utopia IVX splits sees improvements across both the Premium and Standard models, which are available from 2 hp single phase up to 12 hp 3-phase.
IVX Standard has a redesigned, compact cabinet, (4, 5 and 6 hp models) to accommodate a heat exchanger with a greater surface area. An updated fan motor and DC inverter compressor with new shaft mechanism achieves better seasonal efficiency and improved heating capacities, even at low ambient temperatures ( 5 and 6 hp models).
The entire IVX series has been optimised to maximise seasonal efficiency.
Heating capacity is up by between 29% (6 hp) and 36% (5 hp), even with outdoor temperatures as low as -20°C.For more information on this story, click here: May 2014, 164
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show