Single-room heat-recovery ventilation
Published: 02 July, 2014
Airflow Developments’ Duplexvent Uno DV40 single-room heat-recovery unit can be used in commercial premises, residential properties and social housing. These units can be easily installed through an external wall and provide continuous mechanical ventilation.
The are two electronically commutated fans that use as little as 9 W to deliver a balanced supply and extraction. The counterflow heat exchanger has a heat-recovery efficiency of over 90%.
The metal polymer-coated casing has 10 mm of synthetic-rubber insulation that helps to achieve near-silent operation and eliminate the risk of thermal bridging.
Other features include automatic frost protection to preventing condensate freezing and two G4 filters.
Control is via a digital display, while a wireless controller enables adjustments to be made from anywhere in the room.For more information on this story, click here: July 2014, 173
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show