MVHR for non-residential buildings
Published: 06 August, 2014
Airflow Developments offers a CIBSE-approved CPD presentation to give specifiers a greater insight into the speciation of mechanical ventilation with heat recovery for non-residential buildings. It explains in detail why ventilation is such an important component in the running of any commercial building.
It looks closely at the various methods of MVHR to enhance air quality and provides examples of applications in classrooms, industrial plants and office space. Legislation is also covered.
The presentation also considers the implications of BREEAM and evaluates the most effective ways of incorporating Passivhaus principles within commercially led specifications.
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show