Iris duct dampers
Published: 15 October, 2005
A range of iris duct dampers from CCL Veloduct provide effective control of airflow in either direction. The use of an iris damper reduces the overall dimensions of these dampers. Since they can be fully opened, no access is required for cleaning. Iris dampers can be used close to elbows and T pieces without causing turbulence in the air stream. They are made by ABB in Finland.
All units incorporate combined measurement and regulation ports, which can be used when commissioning systems. They also have a built-in scale which gives easy reference to the variation in air volume at different settings.
Iris dampers can be adjusted to any position between fully open and minimum setting and will remain in that position until the system is reset.
All sizes from 100 to 800 mm have a rotary adjustment knob that is designed to prevent unauthorised adjustment.
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show