Pink training academy launched in Derby
Published: 03 September, 2014
A chance conversation between female plumber Philippa Cunningham and Shaun Edwards of Ideal Boilers has led to the setting up of a specialised training facility for women in Derby — shown here being opened by the Mayor of Derby. Guests included installers and merchants which support the idea of encouraging women into the sector and female plumbers looking to extend their skill base with relevant courses.
The Pink Training Academy is supported by a number of companies — including Ideal Boilers, Saniflo, Adey and Derby Homes.
Classroom-based theory sessions will be held in the training centres. The opportunity to gain experience on live jobs will be offered by Derby Homes.
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show