Toshiba’s engineers’ handbook
Published: 06 November, 2014
Toshiba Air Conditioning has published a comprehensive technical handbook for engineers as part of its programme of training and support for the industry. This 80-page compendium is designed as a guide for engineers carrying out air-conditioning installations, commissioning and maintenance. It covers 39 key topics relating to Toshiba equipment and systems.
It includes mechanical and performance specifications for equipment, acoustic data, help with identifying fault codes, refrigerant-pipe sizing and detailed guidance on commissioning and system set-up.
General manager David Dunn says, ‘Today’s air-conditioning systems are extremely sophisticated and designed with features that are light years ahead of the systems of a few years ago. To get the most out of them, it is obviously important to ensure engineers have clear guidance on how they work and how to set them up correctly.’For more information on this story, click here: Nov 2014, 150
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show