Mikrofill takes care of natal services
Published: 06 November, 2014
Heating and hot-water services for the Mermaid Maternity Retreat on King’s Road in Chelsea are provided by two wall-mounted condensing boilers supplied by Mikrofill and two Rapide Extreme HWS loading cylinders. This specialist non-medical maternity retreat provides a full range of support and wellbeing services. It is also a place to stay and be looked after before and after giving birth.
The change of use and redevelopment of the buildings required efficient plant with a compact footprint.
Designed by Freddie Brown Associates of Surrey, the installation comprises two 110 kW boilers, a Mikrovent low-loss header, air and dirt separator and the two loading cylinders, which can supply over 5000 l/h at 60°C. The boilers have a total modulation of 14:1 to ensure efficient load matching.
The equipment was installed by Greenhill Air Conditioning of Dronfield.For more information on this story, click here: November 2014, 117
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show