Hurleypalmerflatt announces joint venture with Hannan Associates
Published: 08 January, 2015
A strategic joint venture agreement between hurleypalmerflatt and Hannan Associates of Manchester is intended to unlock new service offerings for existing and potential clients of these M&E design consultancies. The two companies will continue to trade independently, with a focus on joint working and collaboration where suitable projects arise.
Hannan Associates is expected to benefit from increased access to opportunities in the London market, particularly in stadium design and leisure projects. For hurleypalmerflatt, the agreement is designed to unlock opportunities with national clients arising in the northern market.
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show