Condair web site has online humidifier selector
Published: 08 January, 2015
Condair’s web site features an online product selector tool and psychrometric calculator. The newly developed web site is part of the company’s rebranding activities from JS Humidifiers to Condair following the company’s change of name in October 2014.
The product selector guides users through a series of multiple-choice questions to create a shortlist of humidification systems according to the user’s requirements. It takes account of factors such as energy supplied, budget, type of application, in-room or in-duct humidification and desired level of energy consumption.
For users wanting to know what size of humidification system they need for a project, the psychrometric calculator will provide a humidity load in kg/h. The user simply needs to enter certain environmental parameters of the project.
Other features of the web site include product information, application advice and project news.
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show