Toshiba extends digital inverter range of air conditioning
Published: 03 February, 2015
Toshiba Air Conditioning has extended its high-efficiency high-performance Digital Inverter 4 range with the introduction of two new outdoor units and seven new indoor models. The outdoor units are rated at 1 and 1.5 hp and complete the company’s light-commercial line-up, which now spans 1 to 10 hp.
Efficiency is assisted by the use of Toshiba’s power-save function, which enables the user to set the degree of performance covered — between 10 and 100% in 1% increments.
The new models enable small-capacity systems to be fully integrated with VRF systems and BMS controls via an RBC-PCNT30TLE interface. The new units are compatible with the full and extensive range of light-commercial and commercial control systems.
Outdoor units can be connected to four types of indoor unit (4-way cassette, slim duct unit, high-wall and ceiling suspended).The most efficient combinations can achieve an SEER as high as 6.1 and are rated A++ for energy performance.For more information on this story, click here: Feb 2015, 162
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show