Schwank offers discounts on replacement heaters
Published: 03 September, 2015
Schwank is offering attractive discounts on new supraSchwank and primoSchwank plaque (luminous and pictured) heaters for current UK users of its 2000 and 2100 heaters, which were last manufactured in 1992. The discount offer is planned to last until the end of 2015.
The reason for the discount is that the FZ10 control box used for the 200 and 2100 series of heaters is no longer manufactured and will become obsolete due to changes in EU regulations. Normally, manufacturers of heating systems are only required to supply spare parts for 10 years, which for the 200 and 2100 heaters would have been up to 2002.
Schwank is also offering extended warranties of up to10 years for customers acquiring new heaters and taking out the manufacturer’s maintenance contract covering the warranty period required.
Managing director Steve Sherman says, ‘There have been marked improvements in the energy and cost efficiency of our newest heaters compared with older models. Customers taking advantage of our latest incentives to upgrade to new heating systems will be pleasantly surprised by the returns on investment and environmental benefits that can be achieved.’For more information on this story, click here: Sept 2015, 179
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show