Water-cooled chillers are designed for high seasonal efficiency
Published: 03 September, 2015
Trane has expanded its RTWD range of water-cooled chillers with a high-seasonal-efficiency version. HSE chillers feature the AFD-driven (adaptive frequency drive) screw compressor to increase efficiency at part load to reduce energy consumption by up to 20% compared to chillers with fixed-speed compressors.
The new design also removes inrush currents, which translates into reduced installation costs and higher reliability.
The HSE range has cooling capacities of up to close to 1000 kW.For more information on this story, click here: Sept 2015, 161
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show