Elco launches Thision S Plus range of boilers
Published: 03 March, 2016
Elco’s Thision S Plus range of boilers is available with outputs of 34, 45 and 53 kW. They all have an A/A+ energy-efficiency rating, making them well suited for a variety of new and replacement projects. These boilers are compact — 680 mm high, 385 mm deep and with widths from 500 to 660 mm.
The configuration of the heat exchanger ensures continuous automatic de-aeration. The downward-firing premix burner can modulate down to a sixth of full output.
All the boilers have a over-pressure of up to 90 Pa at the flue connection, allowing them to be exhausted over a considerable distance, with or without a room-sealed air supply.
They are supplied with an outdoor sensor for weather compensation. They are also supplied with a thermostatic room unit to provide time and temperature scheduling.For more information on this story, click here: March 2016, 171
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show