Siemens controllers for VAV systems
Published: 05 May, 2016
Siemens Building Technologies has added four controllers for VAV (variable air volume) systems to its OpenAir range, along with a robust handheld operating unit. The new products are aimed firmly at the VAV market and support all major communications protocols — including KNX, BACnet and Modbus. They therefore integrate seamlessly into any application and system, including those from third-party vendors.
A bus connection eliminates the need for point-to-point wiring in large installations. Number- and colour-coded cables and marked connection nozzles for pressure tubes further simplify installation.
The AS20 handheld operating unit for all Siemens VAV controllers has a user-friendly display and intuitive menu guidance to make commissioning and operation easier.For more information on this story, click here: May 2016, 84
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show