JTL names its top apprentices
Published: 05 May, 2016
JTL, one of the UK’s leading training providers, has named its best apprentices of 2015, chosen from its current cohort of 6000 learners. Curtis Clarke from Scunthorpe was MES (mechanical engineering services, which includes plumbing and HVAC) apprentice of the year. Ryan Reeman of Birmingham was named full-time MES student of the year.
This annual awards ceremony was held at Drapers’ Hall in the City of London, where the successful apprentices received their awards from JTL chief executive Jon Graham.
Curtis Clark, aged 23, completed his A Levels and began a plumbing apprenticeship with Kier. He has recently completed his 4-year training.
Ryan Reeman left school at 16 with strong practical skills and an interest in the building-services sector. Having completed his JTL traineeship, he is applying for an apprenticeship with Willmott Dixon.
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show