Daikin UK moves to R32
Published: 06 July, 2016
Daikin UK’s Bluevolution air-conditioning range uses R32 refrigerant, which has a significantly lower GWP than R410A. Encompassing split and Sky Air systems, the R32 Bluevolution range is described as quick and easy to install with reduced leak-check requirements.
The introduction of the range is in response to the European phase-down of HFC refrigerants through F gas legislation, with equipment now rated on the GWP of its refrigerant and the charge.
Martin Passingham, product manager for direct-expansion at Daikin UK, said, ‘Offering the ultimate in energy efficiency and control, the Bluevolution range delivers a future-proof investment throughout the F-gas phase-out. Alongside the efficient R32 refrigerant, additional new system features such as a power-saving mode ensure low running costs over the life of a system.’For more information on this story, click here: July 2016, 176
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show