Programmable logic controllers
Published: 14 January, 2006
Mitsubishi Electric has launched a successor to its highly successful range of programmable logic controllers (PLCs).
The FX3U range has 64 k of memory, four times more than the previous FX range, and an operating speed of 65 ns, 4.5 times faster. There are also 75 new instructions in the instruction set, simplifying programming.
‘The FX3U gives unrivalled flexibility for designers and process engineers,’ says Hugh Tasker of Mitsubishi. ‘It is a platform that encompasses a vast range of applications, both OEM and end user, for automation, positioning, process control and networking. With a list of standard features that betters anything on the market, users are really only limited by their imaginations.’
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show