Commissioning Specialists’ Association Awards 2016.
Published: 06 July, 2016
Once again the 2016 CSA Awards were a huge success and proved to be an excellent forum through which to celebrate business and professional excellence right across the commissioning arena. The winners of the eight categories were announced on 17 June at the Copthorne Effingham Park Hotel, near Gatwick.
I would like to personally congratulate the winners, all the finalists, our sponsors.
This year saw the introduction of the chairman’s chosen charity. This year CRY Cardiac Risk in the Young was chosen as it is very personal to me as the current chairman. We are delighted and very proud to announce we raised £1025. It means a great deal to me and my family, and we also received a special note of thanks from the chief executive of the charity, Dr Steve Cox.
Andrew Watkin, CSA Chairman
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show