Daikin Airconditioning UK elevates Weatherite’s partnership status
Published: 03 August, 2016
Weatherite Service &Maintenance has been upgraded in its approved-installer status by Daikin Airconditioning UK for its range of air-conditioning systems and now has D1+ status. This scheme offers a range of advantages to the accredited installer and to the customer.
End users receive a 5-year extended warranty on certain Daikin UK air-conditioning products maintained by Weatherite, and Weatherite itself benefits from an extensive engineering training scheme and a comprehensive business-support package.
Ricky Brookes, general manager of Weatherite Services & Maintenance, said, ‘Having enjoyed a good working relationship with Daikin UK and demonstrating our engineers’ high standard of installation work, knowledge and competency, we were delighted to be upgraded to D1+ status. We know that this will be a great advantage to ourselves and our customers.’
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show