SPIE builds on approved contractor status with Boots UK
Published: 01 December, 2016
SPIE UK’s approved-contractor status with Boots UK ;has seen work carried out at the Perth branch in Scotland (pictured). The project included installing a new dispensary with power and data/communications, a shop front (including doors and windows) and a new sales floor that required replacing existing wiring with busbar trunking throughout. SPIE is also managing the replacement of store distribution boards and main LV panels.
The collective projects SPIE works on with Boots have contributed to an expansion of the company’s multi-services specialist small-works engineering.
The opening of an office in Glasgow earlier this year supported this, and it is from this office that many of the projects with Boots are managed.
Audrey Gibson, storecare field manager for Scotland with Boots UK, said, ‘Given that our stores can be found in all corners of the country, an ability to reach or service any one of our bases is vital. SPIE has extensive reach across the UK, which more than meets that need. Its depth of expertise means we can rely on the team to meet all of our M&E needs.’
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show