Graduation day for apprentices at NG Bailey
Published: 01 December, 2016
21 apprentices at NG Bailey have received their graduation certificated at a special event at the company’s headquarters new Ilkley in Yorkshire. They have also secured full-time employment with the company. David Hurcombe, chief executive, said, ‘It makes me proud to see how our apprentices have developed their technical skills and knowledge, as well as how they have grown as individuals as they have progressed through the programme.’
One apprentice, Charlie Burton, who successfully completed her electric-technical apprenticeship in the facilities-services division, said, being an apprentice at NG Bailey has been invaluable. It has given me first-hand experience, and I am confident it will help further my career by opening many doors.
‘I now understand how to work with people from all different walks of life and trades, plus my problem-solving skills have dramatically improved. I now appreciate there’s not just one approach, and also the importance of perseverance.’
The company’s next apprenticeship window will open early in 2017.
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show