Online selection for pumps and associated products
Published: 18 February, 2006
Armstrong Holden Brooke Pullen has launched a web-based product-selection software package. ACE Online covers the group’s complete product range — including pumps, expansion and engineered products to fire pumps and packaged systems.
It enables the user to explore and contrast different system configurations. The proposed systems will be 3D modelled, and submittals can be created, with complete supporting technical documentation.
Information is automatically updated. System designers can also use built-in intelligence to ask the system to automatically suggest suitable valves, suction guides, accessories and other ancillaries based on the selection of pumps or other major components.
ACE Online also automates many administrative functions associated with selecting and ordering pumps.
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show