Yorkshire contractor works on its biggest contract
Published: 19 February, 2006
Yorkshire-based building-services group JH Shouksmith & Sons has win its largest-ever contract. Worth £3.6 million, it is for mechanical and electrical work for student accommodation in Leeds.
David Shouksmith, the seventh generation in this family business, is project manager for the company’s work at the Plaza, which will house 960 students in September 2006.
For the accommodation units in this 14-storey building, toilets and shower rooms are being delivered to site as complete modules, with plumbing and wiring connections made on site.
The Plaza is being build by student-hospitality company Unite.
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show