Flexible couplings are tested to new standard
Published: 10 August, 2004
Rectus-Tema has had its 1800/1900 push-on and quick-connect couplings tested to a new standard for hose assemblies. Developed by BSRIA, the standard is BG4/2004.
Tema says it is the only company whose products have passed the rigourous 3000 h test for conditioning, pressure and fatigue.
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show