Published: 15 July, 2006
Guidance on air-to-air heat-recovery units that can provide an average of 33% free cooling per year when used with air-conditioning systems is provided on a CD and quick-reference guide from Mitsubishi Electric.
The CD contains details of the nine models in the ceiling-concealed Lossnay RX4 range, which transfer energy from extracted air to preheat or precool incoming air.
All Lossnay products qualify for Enhanced Capital Allowances.
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show