GSH breaks charity record
Published: 10 August, 2004
GSH’s most successful charity event to date has resulted in £18 500 being shared between the Cystic Fibrosis Trust and the Donna Louise Trust, a children’s hospice service in the North West. The money was raised at a Paris-in-spring-time themed ball attended by over 300 employees, clients and suppliers.
Over the last four years, GSH has raised over £75 000 for local and national charities across the UK.
Photograph shows GSH’s chief executive Colin Tennent (left) and Judith Herrod of the Donna Louise Trust (right) at the cheque presentation to both charities.
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show