Tower 42 goes Platinum
Published: 09 April, 2007
Tower 42, the tallest building in the City of London, has become the first entrant from outside the USA to be recognised at the ‘Office building of the year’ awards. The title was presented at the International Annual Commercial Real Estate Congress in Dallas of the Building Owners & Managers Association for the category ‘2006 distinguished entry award office building of the year international winner’.
Following the award, Platinum Facilities & Maintenance Services has been awarded a 5-year contract for the technical-engineering and customer-service support for Tower 42. This partnership contract has agreed key-performance indicators.
Malcolm Frost, managing director of Platinum, says, ‘This is an extremely exciting building to be associated with, and we look forward to a long relationship with the Tower management team and Atis Real, the building’s property managers, to provide a top-quality services for all building users and visitors.’
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show