Vent-Axia backs Superbikes again
Published: 12 July, 2007
Vent-Axia is once again sponsoring the Stobart Motorsport British Superbike Championship Team for 2007. The company is now the team’s official second sponsor, so the team will be renamed the Stobart Vent-Axia Superbike Team.
The riders will be Shane ‘Shakey’ Byrne and Tom Sykes on bikes that will carry prominent Vent-Axia branding throughout the 13-round series. Honda Fireblade CBR1000RR machines have been specially prepared by Phil Borley and have been fully tested during the winter.
This is the third year that Vent-Axia has sponsored the Stobart team. Managing director Kevin Sargeant comments. ‘We are really looking forward to another great year with Stobart Honda. They are one of the most successful teams in the recent history of the British Superbike Championship, and both riders have what it takes to win the championship.’
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show