Published: 01 April, 2008
The Solatube range of tubular daylight systems is explained in a 16-page brochure from Solalighting.
These daylight systems use a Fresnel lens on the roof to maximise the amount of light collected and passed down reflective tubing that loses only 0.3% of the light on each reflection. There is a choice of diffusers for the interior space. Compared with systems that use flexible ducting, Solatube is said to deliver, on average, 10 times more light.
They are also available with an integral ventilation kit and electric lighting.For more information on this story, click here: April 08, 153
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show