Katko beats the squeeze
Published: 01 April, 2008
As developers continue to put the squeeze on the amount of space allocated to panel building, Katko has added the ideal solution to its comprehensive range of load break switches.
The VKA 250 series are said to be the slimmest 250 A load-break switches on the market, with a depth of only 87 mm for both the 3- and 4-pole versions. As a result, installers will find the VKA series is much easier to install than other 250 A load-break switches.
The VKA 250 series is available with terminal covers and extended rotary handles.For more information on this story, click here: April 08 200
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show