CCL Veloduct races ahead with Vent-Axia
Published: 10 November, 2004
Air-movement company CCL Veloduct is moving into motorcycling racing by sponsoring a 3-man team competing in this year’s KRC Endurance Championship. The rider of the 1000 cc Suzuki GSXR is Austen Reid (aka Scud Missile), group sales director of Vent-Axia. Austen and his Vent-Axia team will compete in a series of five endurance races, each lasting six hours — or until the last rider comes off.
Earlier this year, CCL Veloduct signed a major distribution deal with Vent-Axia.
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show