Linking CAD draughters and clients
Published: 02 July, 2008
CADBID is an online service to help CAD draughters find clients and clients find CAD draughters. There are no transaction-based fees.
A key element of CADBID is that clients retain complete privacy unless they choose to contact the draughter. Once a relationship has been formed, both parties can work together without reference to CADBID.
Nor does CADBID charge a fee per project or claim a percentage of any works. Draughters can register free for entry-level membership or enhance their profile for a small annual fee. The service is free to clients.For more information on this story, click here: July, 08 205
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show