Comfort Corporation introduces quality range of plastics pipes
Published: 11 August, 2008
The Blansol range of high-performance plastic pipes for heating applications is now available in the UK from Comfort Corporation as sole UK distributor.
Made in Spain, all Blansol cross-linked polyethylene (PEX) pipes meet the requirements of the Underfloor Heating Manufacturers’ Association, including the provision of an oxygen diffusion barrier.
The manufacturing process for these pipes is said to give them a 35% greater pressure resistance than those produced by other PEX manufacturing systems.
The range comprises PEX A and B types and a multi-layer product with an aluminium layer between inner and outer layers of PEX. Multi-layer pipes are designed to feature greater integrity of compression fitting, even at temperatures greater than 95°C.
PEX pipes are available in external diameters from 16 to 25 mm. 16 mm pipe comes in coil lengths of 120 and 240 m.
Multi-layer pipe comes in diameters from 16 to 63 mm. The 16 mm version is available in coils of 120, 240 and 500 m.For more information on this story, click here:Aug, 08 166
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show