Vertical panel radiators are designed for the job
Published: 12 August, 2008
Purmo’s Vertical range of radiator panels use proven convection technology which is said to ensure a particularly high output compared to vertical decorative radiators — which are often vertical radiators turned on their side.
A profiled front disguises the pipe system and valve, and its mounting brackets are not visible once it is installed. They can be used on one- or 2-pipe systems and cost only a little more than standard panel radiators.
There are four widths from 300 to 750 mm and five heights from 1500 to 2300 mm.For more information on this story, click here:Aug, 08 181
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show