Dalkia takes the biscuit with 5-year FM contract for Fox’s
Published: 25 October, 2008
Dalkia has won a 5-year contract to provide all hard facilities-management services for the major biscuit factory of Fox’s in Batley, West Yorkshire.
The site also handles new-product development and many of the more complex product research and development processes — creating the need for the extensive plant and FM services Dalkia is contracted to provide.
The contract includes M&E, HVAC, steam, compressed air, cooling, freezing, water treatment, hot water and high-voltage maintenance.
Compliance with L8 legislation for the control of legionella in waterborne systems will also be managed by Dalkia. Other responsibilities include the testing of portable electrical appliances, disposal of waste oil and chimney inspections.
There is an on-site team supported by specialist contractors and mobile technicians. Administration and full help-desk support will be provided by Dalkia’s customer service centre in Portsmouth.For more information on this story, click here: October08, 84
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show