Britmac improves its Powertrack underfloor system
Published: 18 May, 2009
The Powertrack underfloor electrical distribution system from Britmac has undergone some radical improvements to meet growing requirements for power in the workplace and to make it easier to install. The whole system is designed with the minimum number of parts.
Available from Crabtree, Powertrack consists of fully enclosed, single-phase busbar modules and can be assembled directly onto the base slab of a cavity floor using integral floor-fixing brackets. There are push-fit connectors on the track connections and feed units, with a keying system on the track end that operates a shutter mechanism to ensure correct location.
Three specifications of track modules are available, rated at 63 A single phase: 2-pole plus earth; 2-pole plus earth and clean earth; and dual-system 4-pole plus earth and clean earth. Tap-offs can be made every 300 mm using 32 A unfused plugs with flexible metal conduit. Where lengths longer than 3 m are required, a fused-tap-off unit can be fitted and wired with the appropriate length of cable.
There is a comprehensive range of fast-fit floor boxes with self-closing lids. Units can be supplied with accessories prewired and tested to customers’ requirements.For more information on this story, click here: May 09, 181
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show