New Scottish business park achieves top BREEAM rating
Published: 18 May, 2009
The £330 million Maxim Office Park at Eurocentral in Lanarkshire achieved top marks in its BREEAM assessment. The site was designed to a ‘Very good’ rating, but the largest building exceeded its predicted rating with an ‘Excellent’ score. The other nine buildings all achieved a ‘Very good’ rating.
The total scheme offers a floor area of 70 000 m2 and is one of Scotland’s key business locations.
Maxim Office Park has been developed in one phase by TAL CPT Land Development with a team that included Hulley & Kirkwood Consulting engineers as M&E consultant and Bailey Building Services as M&E contractor.
Hulley & Kirkwood undertook the BREEAM assessments for the whole site.
Design features include high-performance glazing to reduce solar gain, energy-efficient lighting, controlling light infiltration during the day, rainwater recycling, water fittings that run on low water content, and VRF heating and cooling systems.
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show