Cast-iron radiators are elegant performers at dance school
Published: 11 August, 2009
Cast-iron radiators from Clyde’s FKR traditional range have been installed in one of the world premier professional dance schools — the Victorian building at the centre of the Rambert School of Ballet & Contemporary Dance in Twickenham. The 29 radiators include models with two, four and six columns.
These radiators are supplied with all necessary fittings and floor supports for easy installation. They have a protective primer coat, ready for final paint finishing onsite. An optional range of wall brackets and floor mounts allows for complete siting flexibility.
Outputs range from 43 to 202 W per section with a ∆t of 50 K. Up to 30 sections can be supplied.For more information on this story, click here: Aug 09, 123
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show