AmbiRad Group acquires Benson Heating
Published: 11 August, 2009
AmbiRad Group has acquired warm-air heating specialist Benson Heating in a deal that further strengthened the company’s position in the HVAC sector. AmbiRad is one of Europe’s largest manufactures adn suppiers of heating and ventilation systems.
Mike Brookes, managing director of AmbiRad Group, says, ‘The products and services of Benson Heating are highly complementary to the AmbiRad Group’s existing range of heating, cooling and ventilation solutions from market-leading brands, including AmbiRad, Nordair, Niche, Airbloc and Reznor, and will continue to provide one of the market’s widest and versatile ranges.
The Ambi-Rad team, in conjunction with the staff at Benson, have restored sales and production at Benson Heating’s Knighton facility. This is happening on a phased basis initially, while the business requirements are assessed.
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show