Air curtains can integrate with VRF air conditioning systems
Published: 10 November, 2009
Mitsubishi Electric has developed a range of heat-pump air curtains that are compatible with City Multi VRF air-conditioning systems. They can be used with standard heat pumps or heat-recovery systems and achieve COPs greater than 5 when linked to a City Multi heat-recovery system using excess heating or cooling energy from the overall building system.
There are 10 models with heat outputs from 9 to 21 kW and available as free-standing or recessed units. The range includes air curtains that are 1 m wide for narrow doorways and entrances.
Mitsubishi Electric launched a heat-pump air curtain at the start of 2008. This latest range is in response to customers who want to connect air curtains to existing VRF air conditioning and benefit from heat-recovery operationFor more information on this story, click here: Nov09, 176
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show