Integral acquires SGMS Technical Services
Published: 15 February, 2010
Property-maintenance company Integral UK has purchased SGMS Technical Services from the company’s administrators, KPMG. 112 SGMS employees have transferred to Integral, together with plant, vehicles, equipment and 30 contracted customers.
Brian Glastonbury, Integral’s managing director, said, ‘We stepped in to retain an experienced team and sustain services to an excellent portfolio of customers. These customers will now benefit form the Integral formula — based on providing a comprehensive range of maintenance services, delivered by directly employed, trained and supervised personnel in every postcode area in Britain.
- 23 March, 2017Pump Industry Awards
- 29 March, 2017, 9:30Data centre design and energy effiicency
- 31 March, 2017Annual awards of the Commissioning Specialists' Association - closing date for entries
- 11 May, 2017BCIA Awards 2017
- 17 - 18 May, 2017PHEX+
- 23 - 24 May, 2017Edie Live
- 15 June, 2017 - 23:55CSA Awards
- 12 - 14 September, 2017The Energy Event
- 22 - 23 November, 2017EMEX
- 23 - 25 January, 2018HVAC & Refrigeration Show